- Build a unified network of people that stimulates minds and empowers community competence.
- Create a supportive environment where individuals with diverse gender & sexuality are acknowledged by families, friends and communities alike.
- Enable a legal and social conduct of speech, advocacy, information and learning on SOGIE (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Expression) issues.
- Enhance access to health care services and education irrespective of sexual orientation, gender identity & expression.
- Pledge to be part of our nation building and contribute towards Gross National Happiness.